- Quickly boil lotus leaf and then allow to dry. Put the leaf in a pot.
- Heat cooking oil and saute garlic and then add in egg. Fry the egg and break it up with the spatula into small pieces.
- Then add in chicken, mushroom, dried prawns, peeled shrimps, and chicken stock, one by one until each is aromatic, stirring constantly.
- Mix in seasonings and cook well, about one more minute.
- Drizzle two tea spoons of soy sauce into the cooked rice little by little, mix well using chopsticks or wet (and cleaned) fingers. Then, mix together the seasoned rice, spring onion and all the cooked ingredients.
- Lay the lotus leaf on a flat plate, greener side up. Try to wrap the rice with the lotus leaf. Fill the center of leaf with mixed rice. Fold sides toward the center like wrapping a parcel, tuck the end of the last side and tuck into the fold.
- Cover pot and steam rice for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove part of the lotus leaf in order to expose the rice.
POWERFUL MATRIX & CYCLER COMBINATION, 100% of PROFITS SHARING